Forum: School selection (2 Comments)

PROFILE EVALUATION

• Posted by - aditya.sawhney - on 19 February 2015 - 10:49am

Hi my name is aditya sawhney below is my profile do i stand a good chance in the following colleges :
    ESADE BUSINESS SCHOOL
    ESSEC BUSINESS SCHOOL
    ERASMUS ROTTERDAM
    ESCP EUROPE
    IE SPAIN
    HEC PARIS

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

The program course in BBA is entirely taught in english

Bachelors of Business Administration Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
    (Ranked 2nd in India) Specialization in International Business and Marketing
    GPA: 2.75/4.0

PROFESSIONAL SCORES
    GMAT 670
    TOEFEL 92

ACADEMIC PROJECTS

Industry
    Summer Internship Trainee with – Oldendorff – Dubai (An International Shipping Company of repute) www.oldendorff.com
    Responsibility & Achievements
    Compiled a throughput of fertilizers (Urea, Sulphur etc.) from/to Arabian/ Persian Gulf/Red Sea.
    Identified major top shippers/receivers for their output/ purchase and market share
    Prepared tabulation to identify demand/supply trend.
    Ascertained the Installed capacity of refineries and their proposed expansion plans.
    Projected growth for the next one year.

Non-Profit Organization
    Worked as a Fundraising Assistant with Eduscan Institute for children with different needs
    Responsibility & Achievements
    Compiled and maintained a database of international and local donor organizations
    Regularly monitored donor websites and identify donor opportunities matching the requirements of the organization.
    Assisted the Director in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
    Undertook online research and built contacts with potential individual donors and raises funds for the activities of the organization.
    Maintained relationships with existing donors and responded to their requests
    Regularly updated donors about the work of the organization

COMPUTER SKILLS
    Sound Knowledge of MS-Word, MS- Excel, MS-Power Point
    Well experienced with use of internet and targeted search

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
    Attended international conference for year 2013,2014 held in symbiosis international university
    Attended Digi confluence held at SIMC (India’s premier institute for Media studies)
    Industrial visits to Volkswagen plant in Pune and Oxyrich Bottle factory in Pune.
    Completed 60 Hours of `Service learning as social work hours.
    Successfully completed Integrated Disaster Management Program.
    Member of the Security team in college festival.
    Completed Spanish language certification.
    Participated in inter- college competitions
    Participated in organizing cultural even in ASB
    Member of event organizing committee

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 19 February 2015 - 11:29am

Hi there,

have you read my MIM eBook already and particularly the chapter in "RESOURCES"? There you learn about school requirements such as academic experience, GMAT etc. and what highly-ranked schools expect. I suggest that you do this first. As a second step, you should read the chapter on PRACTICAL TIPS and how to compare schools. This should help you answer your question in a more sophisticated way than if I just answer you "Yes" or "No" or "It depends".

Best wishes
      Thomas

By Thomas Graf
      Owner MIM Compass
      Author of the MIM eBook